Thursday, November 21, 2013

Seeing Stripes

Do you every have to ration items in your closet because, if left to your own devices, you would wear it everyday?  Lately, I've had to throw on the brakes when it comes to this navy striped tee from Target ($12).  It is easy to accessorize and comfortable. What's not to love?!

Here are two quick and easy looks that center around this simple yet chic tee:


The Look: 
My favorite pants ($13.44)- I seriously own these pants in every color! They are skinny but are substantial enough to be real pants. No legging worries here!
Tan Open Weave Scarf (pretty sure I paid $6.97- in stores only)  Isn't it gorgeous!  I love how full it is!!
Bangles- Part of a set I got on clearance at Target.
Dusty Blue Earrings- I bought these in the store but here are similar ones online: Dangles ($4.99) and Tear-shaped ($5.50)
Brown Boots (old from Kohl's- I'm asking for this replacement pair ($49.99 on sale) for Christmas.)



The Look:
Mustard Cords ($17.88 on sale)  These are juniors, which scared me, but they were pretty close to ladies sizing because of the stretch.  
Stella & Dot Kimberly Necklace (Not very frugal, but it was a birthday present!)

What item in your closet are you tempted to wear everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment