Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Black Friday Must Haves: Walmart

Disclaimer: I am not a Black Friday shopper!  Do I love a good deal? Absolutely.  But know what I love a little bit more? SLEEP!!  

I'll do a little B.F. shopping online or later in the weekend.  This works for me because I'm never rushing after the big-ticket electronic items.  

I know Walmart is getting a bad rap for how early they are starting their sale, but our family typically gets cabin fever late afternoon/early evening and goes for a drive.  I'm just thinking that this year our drive can lead to our local Walmart parking lot.  

Here's what I'll be making a bee line to: 
(all photos are hyperlinked- click for more details)
This chevron suitcase with green trim was obviously made for me.  Besides, my friend and I are going on a work trip in January, so I don't even have a choice. Must have!
The B.F. price tag: $25. (In store only)

I am totally crazy about scarves!  But my current weakness is for infinity scarves.  They are foolproof.  Just pop it on, wrap, twist, and you're perfectly styled.  So easy!  You can tell from the picture that these are lovely, but what you can't tell is that there are two of them in each package!
B.F. price tag: $4 for two infinity scarves!!
(I need to be sedated!)

I'm a teacher by day, so it should comes as no surprise that school supplies will make my list.  They would also make a great gift for any crafter.  This is a set of 28 multicolored Sharpie markers.  Typically, a good deal on Sharpies is about $.50 each.  This set is priced at $8.88!  That's less than $.32 a piece!  

I'm probably the only one, but I could use more storage, especially in the living room.  We have unsightly stacks of blankets and games littering the corners of our living room that could neatly be tucked into this storage ottoman.  For space, I would need to use this ottoman as a coffee table.  I've seen this done well before by putting a pretty tray on top with a couple of decorative items.  This ottoman has seriously been on my wish list for several years!
B.F. price tag: $29

What deal will you be losing sleep over this Black Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment